With world-class courses and the perfect climate for low season playing, Marrakech is a great destination for a short golfing tour. Furthermore, as Marrakech is well served by budget airlines, the red city is becoming an increasingly popular option for a golf holiday.
There are five excellentÂ 18-hole and 27-hole golf courses within a short 20 minutes drive from the heart of Marrakech. Each course is set against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains and boasts a rich a varied landscape, stunning views, and an impressive range of facilities.
Available courses include:
- Â The Royal Club: Marrakechâ€™s oldest golf club (opened 1923) boasting narrow picturesque fairways and a recent 9-hole extension. Â This course is easily walkable at 5900m with nice flat terrain.
- The Palmeraie: a 6,214m parkland course set in a beautifulÂ olive grove with several acres of lakes.
- Amelkis: a course specially designed by Cabell Robinson which features open fairways, extensive shallow sand features and many water hazards.
- Samanah Country Club: designed by the Jack Nicklaus company, this wonderful course has become a firm favourite amongst all those who visit Marrakech for the ultimate golfing experience.
- Noria Gold Course: This stunning new golf course has 3 distinct loops of 6 holes with a range of landscape experiences â€“ Garden, Orchard and Dune. The central feature is a magnificent traditional â€˜basinâ€™ that splits the 18th green and stretches away into the distance from the clubhouse to the far side of the site. A wonderful challenge for all levels of golfers.
- Atlas Golf Marrakech: This 9-hole golf course is perfect for a short round of golf on your arrival or departure day.
Al Maaden Golf Resort: this majestic course located right next door to the Royal Palace. Al Maaden offers two large water features, cavernous bunkers and uninterrupted views of the Atlas Mountains.
Golf holiday-makers can opt for a luxury base in one of our traditional Moroccan riads, providing immediate access to all the cityâ€™s restaurants and attractions. As well as accommodation, we can arrangeÂ transfers to and from the courses, pre-booked tee times, golf equipment hire and on-course meals. We can cater for golfing breaks for small groups and larger societies; size is not an issue.
Contact Hip Marrakech to request further details and we'll be happy to provide quote for your tailor-made package. Call us on 0207 570 0336 or send us an email at email@example.com.