Flight routes change frequently so please check with the various airlines. Our list is not exhaustive so please search for best deals. Skyscanner is a good resource.
The centre of Marrakech is about 15 minutes taxi ride from the airport. We can arrange for you to be met at the airport by an English/French speaking taxi driver, who will drop you off and walk with you to the house in the Medina (5 mins), since many of the streets of the medina are too narrow for cars. If you have a lot of luggage the house will arrange for a man with a cart ("chariot") to carry your luggage.
Flights from the UK & Eire to Marrakech
Flights from France to Marrakech
- Air France http://www.airfrance.com
- Royal Air Maroc www.royalairmaroc.com
- Easyjet.com (Paris (CDG), Lyons, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nice) www.easyjet.com
- Ryanair.com (Paris (Beauvais, Vatry), Tours, Poitier, Dole, Marseille (Provence)) www.ryanair.com
- Transavia (Paris (Orly-Sud), Nantes, Lille, Strasbourg) www.transavia.com
Flights from Netherlands to Marrakech
Flights from Germany to Marrakech
Flights from Italy to Marrakech
Flights from Spain to Marrakech
Flights from Switzerland to Marrakech
Flights from Belgium to Marrakech
By Ferry and Train
Ferries from Spain
Trains from Tanger (Tangiers)
Overnight from Tanger to Marrakech with ONCF. Said to be excellent.
Other travel websites:
Compare Riads with: